Gran Turismo Sport is an upcoming racing video game developed by Polyphony Digital and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment for the PlayStation 4 video game console. It was announced at the 2015 Paris Games Week and is the thirteenth game overall in the Gran Turismo video game series and the first game in the series to release on PlayStation 4. The game has been referred to by series creator Kazunori Yamauchi as the first in a new generation or new era of Gran Turismo games, with the first 6 main releases recognised as the first era and GT Sport marking the beginning of a new era.
GT Sport will include three game modes: “Campaign”, “Sports Mode” and “Arcade Mode”. Both offline and online racing will feature in the game. The game has been described as different from the “Prologue” titles seen in the past in the series and will feature more content. Unlike its predecessors, the game does not feature dynamic weather and day-night cycle. However, players still have the option to modify the race’s time of day before entering the race.
Gran Turismo Sport System Requirements:
In order to play Gran Turismo Sport on your PC, your system needs to be equipped with at least the following minimum specifications:
- Operating System: Windows Vista 32-Bit with Service Pack 2 and the KB971512 platform update
- Processor: AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHZ or Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHZ
- Ram: 4GB or more
- Free Hard Drive Space: 20GB
- Processor: AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz or higher; Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or higher
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon 3870 or higher; NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or higher